Color Me Rad™ Agreement on Risks and Disclaimer*Color Me Rad™ is a trademark of Color Me Rad UK Limited
1. I understand that participating in Color Me Rad is a potentially hazardous activity where I will be required to run a set distance and powdered color will be thrown at and around me during the course of the event. I also understand that some of the course may go through water, coloured corn starch or mud, which has not been tested for chemicals or disease. As it is a physically demanding activity, I understand there is a risk of injury and even death and that Color me Rad does not conduct health or fitness checks on entrants.
2. Whilst Color me Rad takes care to make the event as safe as possible, they cannot remove risks and dangers to participants and observers and accordingly I participate at my own risk.
3. I agree not to participate unless I am medically and physically able, and that it is my responsibility to decide whether I am, and any child for whom I am responsible, is medically and physically able.
3. I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to my ability to safely complete the race, which decision is at the sole discretion of the race official and I agree that just because a race official does not decide to withdraw me from the race or make another decision in relation to my participation does not mean that the official or Color Me Rad have decided that it is safe for me to take part.
4. I assume all risks associated with competing in Color Me Rad, including, but not limited to:
I recognize that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in Color Me Rad, and I voluntarily and knowingly agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that I may sustain as a result of said participation. I further agree to waive and relinquish to the fullest extent permitted by law all claims I may have at any time as a result of participating in these activities against Color Me Rad UK Limited, Color Me Rad, LLC including its owners, managers, officers and employees, the race officials, agents, volunteers, sponsors, and the owners and operators of the venue (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Administrators").
Participants registering for the race, programs/activities must recognize that there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in recreational activities/programs. I agree that I am solely responsible for determining if I am physically fit and/or skilled for the race or activities contemplated by this Assumption and Release. It is always advisable, especially if the participant is pregnant or disabled in any way or recently suffered an illness, injury or impairment, to consult a doctor before undertaking any physical activity.
By wearing the race bib, and or participating in the event or allowing my under age dependents I expressly agree to and consent to the points herein and those of the full disclosure, for myself and for any minors which participate. Full disclosure available at: http://www.colormerad.co.uk/waiver.i?cmd=list
_______ I have read and fully understand the above important information, warning of risks, disclaimer and waiver and release of all claims.
|Name (Printed)||Name (Signed)||Date||Age on Date of Race|
Only complete below if you are a parent or guardian of a participant under the age of 18:
I, the parent or guardian of the above named participant, have read through this agreement, disclaimer and waiver and all its terms, and I hereby give my approval to this child's participation in Color Me Rad and on the child's behalf agree to all of the terms set out in this document. I assume all risks and hazards incidental to the child's participation in Color Me Rad, I consent to the foregoing and grant permission for him/her to participate in Color Me Rad on the terms set out in this document. I acknowledge I have carefully read, accepted and agreed to the terms on this Agreement on Risks and Disclaimer.
|Child Name (Printed)||Age on Date of Race|
|Parent or Guardian Name (Printed)||Parent or Guardian Name (Signature)||Date|
Colour Powder is rated as Non Toxic/ Non Hazardous. No respiratory or eye protection required, but protection would be recommended for prolonged exposure. Flush with water to remove powder from eyes, mouth or nose; mild soap and water recommended for cleaning on skin.
"Important legal stuff: make sure you read the risks and disclaimer document which contains important information about the event. If you have processed a registration for someone else you are responsible to forward them this statement: By participating, you will be confirming that you have read and agree to that document